Equity consultancy Vestd has launched the UK’s first automated equity distribution and management platform for SMEs. The cloud-based platform simplifies every aspect of how equity distribution is arranged and managed. It saves private businesses time, hassle and money and paves the way for using equity to help meet business goals.
The platform streamlines tax efficient equity distribution and management for private companies, from drafting agreements to distributing and administering the range of share, option and EMI schemes. In so doing thousands of pounds are shaved off the cost, and it eliminates major hurdles to extending shares and options to employees, partners, investors and other business collaborators. The platform includes a unique, dynamic cap table, offered free to all UK businesses.
- Simple step-by-step approach
- Draft and share agreements for issuances across share types, EMIs and other options
- Obtain board and shareholder approval in-platform
- Manage the capitalisation table
- Store all documents and details in a single, accessible place
- Update and incorporate changes to share and option positions as and when required
- Fully authorised and regulated by the FCA
"At Vestd we are doing all we can to make it easy, affordable and safe for private businesses to use equity as a lever to achieve their business objectives," said Ifty Nasir, Vestd co-founder and CEO. "We're seeing that once you strip away what is frankly a lot of undue complexity and cost, equity becomes a flexible tool to be used for securing the loyalty and commitment not only of employees but contractors, consultants and advisors, too."