Having this week announced the worldwide launch of Tiny Striker: World Football, Fat Fish Games have scored the number one Free Games chart position in the UK App Store. The mobile app is a free-to-play, action-packed, fast-paced football game - available to download now from the Apple App Store for iOS, and coming soon to Google Play Marketplace for Android.
"This is our first Tiny Sports game to carry a new 3D perspective," said Anthony Barker, Creative Director at Fat Fish Games. "We’ve taken what made our previous 2D Tiny Striker game so appealing and added a variety of depth, including a league-based level structure, the ability to boost and customise your Striker and share your match highlights to other players around the world, on Striker TV. If the main game wasn't already addictive enough, Tiny Striker: World Football boasts a wealth of content to keep you engrossed throughout the whole season."
The latest milestone represents a continuing trend of successful game launches for the developer, with games regularly appearing in Apple's 'Game of the Week' lists. Last year Fat Fish Games was named the best indie game developer in the UK at the prestigious Appsters Awards. Building on this success, the new game includes several features that are entirely new to the Tiny Sports franchise:
• Flick to curl or lob around defenders
• Select your starting team
• Battle through many football leagues
• Train to boost your striker's core skills
• Play against teams in the UK, Spain, France, Germany, Netherlands and Italy
• Attract sponsors and improve your earnings
• Work with your agent to advance your career
• View, capture and share your match highlights
• Transfer to other countries, teams and leagues
• Use over 30 iMessage Stickers to send to your friends
Established in 2011, Fat Fish Games is an independent games studio based in Brighton, UK. Fat Fish Games develops rich and engaging social game experiences for iOS, Facebook and Android platforms. Its popular titles include Bubble Heroes, Tiny Striker, Tiny Goalie, Tiny Touchdown, Tiny Tennis and QuBe. More information on Fat Fish Games can be found at their website and on Twitter @FatFishGames.