Tell the World About Your Business: Pitching and Presentation
Tell the World about your Business: Pitching and Presentation
Every time you tell someone about your business – at a networking event, in a pitch or even just on the phone – you’re presenting. This session will tell you what to say and how to say it to make sure every presentation is both engaging and effective.
The workshop will include:
- Getting your key message across
- Adapting what you want to say to different types of presentation, from a networking meeting to a client pitch
- Structuring your presentation to make it easy to understand
- Bringing it to life for your audience
- Having impact when presenting and dealing with nerves
- A one-hour mentoring session with a business expert of your choice, after the workshop
The workshop will be led by Steve Bustin, a professional speaker and speech and presentations coach. Steve was named UK Speaker of the Year 2015/16 by the Professional Speaking Association and is a regular speaker at Brighton Chamber events.
To book your ticket, please visit the Eventbrite page.
ABOUT RIDE THE WAVE 2017
Ride the Wave is a series of affordable events to support every business, from those just starting out to established companies.
The programme includes practical, interactive workshops and peer support, as well as expert mentoring in a subject of your choice.
Running from May to November 2017, Ride the Wave is funded and led by Brighton and Hove City Council, and designed and delivered by Brighton and Hove Chamber of Commerce.
For the full programme line up visit http://www.businessinbrighton.org.uk/ridethewave.