Finance Thursday: 1-2-1 Clinics with Financial Experts
When your business starts to scale and employ people regularly you may need some financial help. We work with many providers who can help you find funds and get plugged into opportunities available to help you scale.
From cash flow factoring to capital procurement grants, there are a plethora of different ways to raise money and it can be a minefield knowing where to get started. Our in-house accounts department and local providers will be running regular clinics at Sussex Innovation Croydon on the first Thursday of every month, offering FREE 1-2-1 advice.
1. Jane Baker- Sussex Innovation's Finance Manager – In-house accountant
2. Victoria Stevens, Business Growth Enabler at Natwest
3. Nic Connor Head of Communities and Enterprise from Rangewell
4. Keith Miller from Enterprise for London who runs the Croydon Enterprise Fund
5. Jess Bailey - CrowdFunding Entrepreneur from CrowdFund-360
6. Sarah Woodfield IFA for personal finance advice
7. We will also have Dewdney Drew a Trade Mark Attorney from Murgitroyd offering 1-hour free advice on your brand name and the importance of trademarking of your brand
To reserve a meeting with any of these professionals please contact Saffron for an introduction.