CCCI Workshop: LinkedIn
Is LinkedIn yet another thing on your “must-do-more-of” list, a list that rarely gets shorter?
In this hands-on workshop you will learn with other business owners and professionals to help you get even more out of a network that has an estimated 250 million active members.
• Take away a host of ideas – including thinking laterally about content and imagery – to help you develop winning LinkedIn habits
• Keep up to date with business developments, make new contacts in your industry and beyond
• Hear how to share the story of your business on LinkedIn, engage with current clients and attract new prospects
• See how a regular presence on LinkedIn can help you: keep your name front of mind, keep up to date with developments in your industry, make new contacts in your industry and beyond
• Learn how to make the most of comments on yours and others’ content
• What to consider when updating/improving the information on your profile
Workshop presenter: Brian McGee. Brian is an experienced journalist, business content writer, consultant and trainer, who will lead this session.
This is a participatory workshop, so the more you take part and contribute, the more you’ll get out of the morning.
Please note a laptop is required.
Sussex Innovation Croydon, 12-16 Addiscombe Road on Wednesday 14 February 2018.