Business Networking Breakfast with Utilise Plus
West Sussex County Council in Horsham hosts the Utilise Plus Programme for a business networking breakfast. These events are a great way to build your knowledge of energy saving by hearing from expert speakers, being inspired by real-life case studies, and networking with others over a pastry and coffee!
Hear from expert speakers on the theme of Building and Environmental Managment Systems. Vicky Vaughan and Sal Mustafah Salih of Boss Controls will discuss building management strategies, covering technological advances, the power of data, and how to overcome barriers to upgrading systems. Anya Ledwith of Eshcon will bring the process of implementing environmental management systems to life by comparing it to riding a motorcycle in the Himalayas!
This event is part of the Utilise Plus programme and is fully-funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As such, only those from eligible organisations can attend. Utilise Plus supports small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to improve their resource efficiency. To be eligible you must:
- Employ fewer than 250 people
- Have a turnover of less than £43.9m per annum or balance sheet total of less than £37.8m per annum
- Be eligible to receive State Aid
- Not be owned by a group or company that does not meet the above three criteria
- Be registered with Companies House / Charities Commission or demonstrate that they are engaged in economic activity including some form of trading
Visit the Sustainable Business Partnership CIC website to register for this event - please note that only one attendee will be accepted per organisation. Additional bookings will be added to a waiting list and notified should any places become available.